Are you interested in data mining or are even already familiar with it? We have something that may interest you.
Master's thesis (m/f) "Data Mining"
Your task SPECTRUM
You should find these tasks interesting
- You support our Data Mining competence center as a fully-fledged member
- You exploit exciting data mining applications directly in the insurance sector
- You generate your own concept for insurance data-mining data
- You develop a model and carry out calculations as examples
You are a student of (business) information systems, (business) mathematics or something similar associated with IT. You have a basic knowledge of database-oriented programs. You enjoy working on data analysis and evaluation as well as complex data structures. You have analytical, conceptual and communication skills.
- Suitable reimbursement for your work and your commitment
- Individual support right from the start and appreciation of your ideas – all according to the motto #sonotmainstream
- Close cooperation and continuous information exchange with your colleagues
In your email include a cover letter, CV and your transcripts. Do it different and lay the foundation for your success story. We look forward to meeting you!