Become a trainee in our noteworthy career program. Working together with you, we will write your success story.
Trainee (m/f) for our career program in the IT area
Your task SPECTRUM
We are looking for motivated and dedicated employees (m/f) for ...
- Application consultancy/development (for example SAP, JAVA, SAS)
- Test automation
- Test management
- Business analysis
- System / Business Architecture
- Project management
You have successfully completed or nearly completed a degree in (business) information systems, (business) mathematics, business administration or a similar IT associated degree. You have basic knowledge in programming from your degree or internship and see your future career in the IT area. You are motivated by learning new things and then by applying your new knowledge. You have analytical, conceptual and communication skills and can successfully combine these with your personal initiative in a team.
- A permanent contract of employment
- A fair work-life balance
- Intensive familiarization, continuous support as well as regular feedback from your personal mentor
- Exciting practical phases customized to suit you and your initial position as well as accompanying training – and all according to our motto #sonotmainstream
In your email include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!