Become a trainee in our noteworthy career program. Working together with you, we will write your success story.
Trainee (m/f) Business Architect
Your task SPECTRUM
You should find these tasks interesting
- Continuous optimization of business processes, applications and interfaces
- Analysis of the suitability of a CRM platform for implementing the specialized requirements
- Create a specialized-process design as a basis for realizing a software solution
- Advise the specialized areas with regards to implementing company initiatives to optimize and digitize the business processes
You have successfully completed or nearly completed a degree in (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, business administration or a similar IT associated degree. You have basic knowledge in programming from your degree or internship and see your future career in the IT area. You are motivated by learning new things and then by applying your new knowledge. You have analytical, conceptual and communication skills and can successfully combine these with your personal initiative in a team.
- A permanent contract of employment
- A fair work-life balance
- Intensive familiarization, continuous support as well as regular feedback from your personal mentor
- Exciting practical phases customized to suit you and your initial position as well as accompanying training – and all according to our motto #sonotmainstream
In your email include a cover letter, CV, transcripts and your salary expectations. Do it different and get started with our career program. We look forward to meeting you!