Start your IT career
with the Rookie program
Shape your career entry with
Your enthusiasm for IT
Becoming an IT expert without a degree
Regardless of the reason you did not finish college or didn’t study at all, with our rookie program, we give you the opportunity to get off to a successful start. With your high school diploma or a completed apprenticeship, your enthusiasm for IT and your motivation to learn new things, you have already fulfilled the necessary requirements to qualify for our SPECTRUM Rookie Program. You don’t have to have any work experience. We believe in your talent, support you in your career entry and ensure that you receive all the skills you need for professional practice.
Permanent employment contract
Extensive practical experience
Exciting career prospects
Young and international team
Employee discount portal
Diversified team events
How our Rookie program works
- Start your program with comprehensive induction, ongoing support and helpful feedback from your own mentor.
- 5 months of building your skills and knowledge in line with your future job role through intensive basic training in the form of numerous courses – without the typical school day.
- Permanent employment after successful completion of the basic training course.
- 12 months of on-the-job training with your future employer to enable a perfect start to your professional life.
- Employment after the end of the program. (17 months)
Talk to our experts.